Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Movie Time 2: Pomegranates

During an interview, I explained that my ovaries feel kind of like pomegranates right before a retrieval. They feel that big, and they feel that full of juicy little pouches. Below are a couple cool clips of using pomegranates to represent my big ovaries:





Without Medical Diagram Overlay





With Medical Diagram Overlay


1 Comments:

At 6:32 AM , Blogger Anna said...

That was really cool! I love the use of medical illustrations! BTW, I swear we have the same navel. Good luck with this cycle! I'm rooting for you and the recipients!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home