Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Monday, October 03, 2005

stupid estrogen

I had SIX GIANT FOLLICLES today and was all set to take my gonadotropin at 8:30 tonight and when I got home I had a message that said no, not tonight. NOT TONIGHT?!!? I HAVE SIX GIANT FOLLICLES!! That's FOUR MORE than I need. The only thing that can be going on is that my estrogen levels were wrong.

I sobbed and sobbed. I am so tired of this and my life and schedule just keeps getting more difficult as they put this off. > : []

1 Comments:

At 5:31 AM , Blogger aibee said...

It's not long now til you get your life back. Hang in there kiddo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home