Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Monday, September 26, 2005

The end is near

News from the clinic today that the recipients who are lined up for the donation that was to follow this one are not going to continue. I don't know if they got pregnant, don't have the money, or what, but the reality is that the cycle is cancelled. That means next week, I'll have the harvest on Tuesday, and then I'm done.

I'm relieved. Of course, there was no way I would have pulled out of the cycle I was picked for. But I will be so glad to have this finished. I feel like I'm getting my body back.

Stims are going well. I'm really tired, but I don't think it has anything to do with that - It's probably just dealing with the divorce and all the other issues in my life. The pen-inject-into-repronex worked well today. That should mean smooth sailing for the rest of this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home