Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Monday, August 29, 2005

All's Clear

Sonogram this morning went well. Everything looks fine and I start my birth control pills today. Tentative retrieval date is October 5th, but probably I will go on the 4th. Last time was the only time I didn't trigger a day early and I'm sure that's because I was taking my shots at 2 or 3am instead of the middle evening (it was dissertation writing time, after all). This time, I'm going to make sure we go early by taking them earlier in the day. I have people coming on the 6th, so going a day LATE is not an option. The 5th will be ok, but the 4th, which is what I expect, will be even better. That will give me a full day to recover if I feel crappy like I did last time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home