Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Friday, May 13, 2005

I am lame

That is, I should check my voicemail more often. For some reason, my clinic doesn't even call me at home anymore. They just go right to my cell phone. I actually have TWO cell phones, and they call the old one. That goes directly to voicemail, and I don't check it enough.

As a result, it was a week after the message was left that I found out my cycle was cancelled.

Then, today, after posting my previous message, I checked again and found that on Tuesday, I had actually been picked for another cycle. Go figure.

So it is more birth control, more sonograms, etc. I'll have news next week after my latest sonogram.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM , Blogger halloweenlover said...

I just linked over from Tertia's blog comments, and read through your archives, and I have to say WOW. I am truly humbled by what you do for others. I think that any family that gets your eggs is so fortunate to have such a wonderful person's genes in their sweet baby. Thanks for sharing your stories with the world.

And about the religion thing, I am so with you. It infuriates me when people spew out all kinds of nonsense from ignorance. If they want to talk about what they feel or believe, that is one thing, but so many of the comments were absurd and uneducated.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home