Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Flowers

I passed my dissertation defense last Friday (with flying colors). The upcoming event had been a frequent topic of discussion during my sonograms last cycle, so I emailed them to share the good news. I woke up to a congratulatory email on monday morning, and came home from work to find a flower delivery sitting on my doorstep. From the clinic. How amazingly nice that my fertility clinic sends me flowers to celebrate my Ph.D.

2 Comments:

At 4:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's amazing. Classy even. It sounds like you have an amazing clinic.

 
At 3:06 AM , Blogger Lioness said...

That is indeed amazing and lovely.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home