Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Idea for a country song

Sure, country music has traditionally committed itself to topics like divorce, beer, trucks, dead skunks, and runaway dogs/wives, but the overriding theme of misery allows for forays into other topics. I'd like to suggest injection site reaction be added to the list.

(sung to the tune of the chorus of "Know when to hold 'em" by Kenny Rogers)
Injection site is swollen!
Gonadatropin!
Gotta take some eggs away
To make an oven bun!

You never count your zygotes
When they've got you on the table!
There'll be time enough for countin'
When retrieval's done!

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god. I think I burst something laughing over that. My sides hurt. I need to lie down.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home