Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

We have lupron!

I think we've passed the point of no return for donation cycle #5. Today is day 18 of my birth control and I went in for a sonogram and blood test. Everything is fine, and I have a bag of lupron IN MY HOUSE. I think this means that the recipient really is all clear and we're going to carry through with a retrieval in 20 days.

2 Comments:

At 7:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, just read your comment on Tertia's blog. I wanted to say that I think you are a wonderfully generous person for being an egg donor. And I think it's excellent that you recognize having kids is not for you, don't give into societal pressure about it, and are still so thoughtful and respectful of those who do want kids.

Good luck with everything.

 
At 12:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, becki! I don't get a lot of feedback, and it's so nice to read your supportive comments. You made my day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home