Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Monday, November 22, 2004

Stim Day 7

I'm getting down the lingo and details. Monday was the 7th day of stimulating medications (hence Stim Day 7). I have a couple big folicles (2 of them are 30mm), but it looks about right to trigger on day 9 (wednesday) and harvest friday.

I can definitely feel the ovaries down there. This cycle doesn't seem like as much as a process as the previous three. I don't know if I've been distracted with a lot of the busy things in my life, or if it's just becoming a part of my life now. I'm surprised at how quickly retrieval week has shown up. It should be a nice relaxing weekend with Thanksgiving, retrieval on Friday (and thus a day of sleeping and rest), and holiday decorating over the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home