Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

1 Day Post Retrieval: Recovery

The ovaries are a bit sore today. This morning I was about 4 lbs heavier than usual, which is normal for me at this point. They pumped a lot of fluid into me yesterday and combined with the water retained, it accounts for those few pounds. I've been in the bathroom a lot today, getting rid of a lot of that fluid, and this is apparently quite normal. There is some discomfort, crampy type feeling when I move in a certain way, and when I stand up or sit down. I'm not really bothered by it, but I'm glad I got to just stay home and work today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home