Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Back where we started

Last night I took the last birth control pill in the pack that followed my egg donation. That puts us right back to where the first post on the blog started. I'm going in this weekend to get my sonogram, and then start on the birth control that leads into the 4th donation cycle.

So the last series of posts were designed to be informational for people who really wanted to know step by step what is involved. I figure I can be a little more of a human with personality this time around.

So: Those of you here for some information - head back to the first post and start from there. It has all the juicy details about shots and pills and morals. The helpful yet boring stuff.

Now we'll get into the good stuff. Like when I fill up my empty syringes with extra saline and shoot it in a tiny stream at my dog...and how that's one of her all-time favorite games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home