Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

5 Days Post Retrieval: Yeast Infection?

As I've mentioned, this is my third egg donation. I developed a yeast infection after both of the previous two. That confounded me until, on this cycle, I asked the doctor. I thought it might be because of the fertility drugs and fluctuating hormones, but it turns out you also get a big shot of antibiotics when they finish the actual egg retrieval. That makes sense and also explains the yeast doing their thing. I had a false alarm earlier this month, so I'm going to wait until my followup appointment tomorrow before I do anything about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home