Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Lupron for cycle 4

Today I started the lupron for my 4th egg donation cycle. Everything is pretty much the same as last time. I have my big bag of drugs in the corner, sharps container up on a bookshelf. It's like permanent decoration at this point.

Whenever I'm given these goodies, I always wonder about being pulled over.



Cop: "Ma'am, are there any drugs or needles in the car that I should know about?"
Me: "Well, I think I have about 30 or 40 syringes and 70 or 80 needles back there, but I swear, I'm allowed to have them. I HAVE A PRESCRIPTION! HONEST!!!!"
Cop: (Handcuffs Me)


Thankfully, my stash is now safe in the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home