Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Picture

I think the major artifact of egg donation clinics is the big book with pictures of egg donors and the answers we put on the initial survey they had us fill out. Based on this, I have no idea why anyone has picked me, let alone FOUR families.

First, I filled out my survey at like 5am (and I was still up, not just up). It's stripped of all my usual eloquence and reads more like a poor translation of an angry Soviet woman in the 1950s.

The picture is about the same.

I have never been photogenic. I cringe looking at yearbooks and school pictures. The photos where I look dead are the good ones. In most of them I'm all scrinched up and contorted. I become horrified looking at myself. I may as well skip the picture and just put in a caption: "The Love Child of Quasi Motto and Gilbert Gottfried."

No good parent should want a child that looks like I do in my picture.

I guess the attraction of my eggs is my intelligence test where I admittedly did better than most donors in the clinic. This is apparently because I got all the math right and also was the only person to find the answer to the following test question in the allotted time:

Choose one word to fill in the blank that is synonymous with the first word and the third word:

plank _______ meals

(click here for answer)



2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it simply the placement of the letter a in all three words? Certainly there are other words that fit the criteria?

A puzzler, for sure!

 
At 1:54 PM , Anonymous Alison said...

I feel so smart for getting it now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home