Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Pokes galore

I haven't posted for a while, but everything is progressing like it should. I've had a lot of shots since starting the lupron.

I'm on my 5th day of stimulating shots (2 Gonal-f, 1 Repronex, .05 ccs of Lupron) and so far things feel normal. I had my day 5 sonogram this morning(the first one since beginning the stims this cycle). It sounds like my ovaries are about twice their normal size, but nowhere near the pommegranite size that they will become over the next week. I'm looking at retrieval the day after Thanksgiving. Since we're just having a little 2-person celebration, all is cool, but I think many people would have trouble with the "eat a light meal the night before" directive on this particular date.

Not that the money is my concern, but the payment for this cycle will allow us to fully pay off all of our outstanding debt. After getting married owing a staggering sum between the two of us, THAT will be something to give thanks for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home