Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Trigger Day

Yep. Today I had nice big follicles, appropriate estrogen levels, and thus I got to shoot up at 9:00 for an 8am Friday retrieval. Now all I have to do is eat a light dinner tomorrow....light Thanksgiving dinner. Hm....That's some kind of joke. Maybe I could make it a RELATIVELY light thanksgiving dinner - say only a quart of mashed potatoes instead of a gallon. At least I'm a vegetarian so I don't have to worry about the turkey part.

In any case, it should make for a very happy Thanksgiving for one family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home