Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Your follicles are SO BIG....

...that they beep when I back up?
...that they have their own zip code?

They definitely are big. There were about 10 of them over 34 today, including 2 or 3 over 40! Because there are not a lot of people in the office today, I got to record my own numbers on the chart while she sonogrammed. There are only 12 spaces to record follicle size. We filled that on the left (and then stopped, beause, really, why bother?) and went over by 3 on the right because there were just so many big ones.

I bet if I'd taken that shot a couple hours earlier on Saturday night, I would have triggered last night instead of today. Oh well. I hope these nice big follicles bring forth lots of ripe good eggs for my recipient. After the 3 D&Cs and other problems I don't know about, she deserves a smooth transfer with beautiful, healthy embryos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home