Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Damn you, follicles!

This is my 5th retrieval, and on the last 4 I've always triggered on day 9. So here is day 9 and I only have one follicle with an average diameter of 17, meaning there's most likely one more day to go. This sucks. That means a Wednesday retrieval. I have to work on Wednesday night, no getting out of it. I am pretty sure the LAST thing I'm going to want to do after the retrieval is go to work and be on my feet for 3 hours. But I can't call in sick. It also means more car troubles. Both of our cars are acting up, and I get panicky every time I have to drive. Just the fact that we both need to take our broken cars out tomorrow makes me upset. The thought of my DH driving his very broken car, instead of my less broken car, combined with me driving my less broken car, has me physically upset. I know this is how IVF goes, and in the larger picture this is not a big deal, but I'm at a point outside of the clinic that has me tremendously stressed, and I'd just like things to go smootly with SOMETHING in my life.

With the way things are going, I'm going to end up hyperstimulated and my defense will be messed up.

4 Comments:

At 7:19 PM , Blogger Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
car removal near me
cash for cars gympie

 
At 8:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for cars melbourne
cash for cars toowoomba

 
At 8:29 PM , Blogger Delight Car Removal said...


Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for scrap cars
cash for unwanted cars

 
At 8:52 PM , Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
car removal sydney
cash for cars sydney online quote

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home