Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Drugs and sex toys

I just *have* to respond to a couple comments...

1) About recovering after the retrieval: I'm a big non-pill person. I hate them; even when I had my breast reduction surgery I didn't take any pain killers. However, that does not mean that you who love (or at least tolerate) pills must suffer like me! I've been offered all sorts of narcotics and other fun in prescription form to take home and make the post-retrieval day more comfortable. I think of the street value of all the drugs I've turned down and shudder and the lost cash.*

2) The wand ABSOLUTELY looks like a vibrator. I was going to Photoshop an image, but LOOK AT THIS!!! It looks like a scary spiky pink version of the transducer! (I included a link in case you'd like to buy it)


3)Aibee is also G&D for linking to my blog :)


*just kidding. seriously.

2 Comments:

At 3:03 AM , Blogger Lioness said...

EGG DONOUR, EMAIL ME WHEN YOU CAN, PLEASE!

You don't read me so I couldn't very well do it over at my blog. Hope this helps your angst. ;) Your comment really made me laugh.

What you need to do is email Julie/A Little Pregnant and Milenka - they both have huge infertility blog listings and I'm sure will add you. Julie at least asks that she be notified. You could have your own category!

(Oh, if only the wands were pink, at least our innards would be fully fashionable.)

 
At 5:21 PM , Blogger aibee said...

*curstey*

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home