Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Documentary

I have had the pleasure of interacting with Cat Ashworth as she makes her documentary film, Beating the Biological Clock. It is about women who choose to get pregnant through egg donation, and it follows three of them through the process.

She sent me a link to her website (http://beatingthebiologicalclock.com). Among the clips on this page is a look at one of the doctors at my clinic, Dr. Z. This is your first look at just one of the many men who have seen me naked.


p.s. Still waiting on my period to get started on this donation. I have looooong cycles off the pill, and haven't been off it enough since high school to know whether they are regular or not. I'm feeling the twinges that suggest maybe today - update soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home