Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

I'm just good. Period.

Ok. So nay two hours after my last post, my period started. Tomorrow I'll be heading in for the sonogram.

This is good. I'm going to the beach next weekend, and it would have ruined everything to have my period then. I don't do tampons. At all. Every couple years I reconsider, buy a pack, and try it. The feeling of that thing up there gives me exactly the same feeling as nails on a chalkboard. Dry cotton rubbing on my internals. Ick. I'm giving myself the willies just thinking about it. SO, beach weekend is saved. YAY!

Examining my schedule, I could have a retrieval on October 5th or 6th. It couldn't be over the weekend after that because I have people coming in to visit. If the 5th or 6th won't work, I'm going to request a start of the stims on the 6th (so no sonograms over the weekend), and then a retrieval on the 15th or 16th. I should have a schedule tomorrow, and that will be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home