Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Done

I should have posted earlier. The retrieval is done and it went well. The anesthesiologist took care of me, and I didn't have any problems after retrieval. I was even able to go to class Thursday evening.

Now, about 5 days later, my innards are still swollen and sore, but I can feel them getting better. I have other things to post, but will do that soon. V. busy now...

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM , Blogger Anna said...

Hi, hope you're feeling better and your visit with your family went well.

Good for you for doing the whole donation thing. It's really admirable. I wouldn't be pregnant without my cousin donating her eggs to me.

Post with updates when you can!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home