Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

FINALLY

I told them today "I don't care what your tests show. I'm taking that damned shot tonight and showing up for a retrieval on Thursday whether you want me or not!"

But the threats (serious as they were) turned out to be unnecessary. When I got the call, I quickly took the phone off the hook so they couldn't call and change their minds and that shot went in right at 8:30 tonight.

Good news is that my favorite doctor will be doing the retrieval, and he has also said he'd talk to the anesthesiologist. He was pissed when he found out how hard the recovery was last time. He will be a good guy to have on my side.

An interesting note: my eye is twitching and has been for a week. I don't have eye twitches. The only other time this happened was right before I defended my dissertation. That was, coincidentally, also right before a retrieval. It could be that I have a bunch of stress now like I did then (and I'm always doing a cycle, so it's not shocking that they match up), but I wonder if the twitch is actually a side effect of the lupron or the stims...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home