Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Post-Retrieval

I haven't posted much since the retrieval because things were busy. I started running again after about a week (I know, I know. I should have waited 10 days at least). The 2-3lbs of water weight went away after about 3 days.

Thursday was 2 weeks-post retrieval. I can still feel some things in there, and I need to keep reminding myself that I'm still recovering.

The only down side - the last birth control pill of this pack will be Wednesday. I'm running a race on Sunday, which should be right in the middle of the first-period-after-retrieval carnage. This happened last year, too, and I almost had to cut a race short.

In other news, Cat Ashworth said she will send some videos of the sonogram and such for me to post on my blog (I need to email her back - I just found that message and saw I never responded). So that should be fun and interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home