Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

It's Movie Time: Sonogram

Cat Ashworth, creator of the documentary Beating the Biological Clock sent me some clips from her film. This month, I'll be sharing some of those with you. Movies are in Quicktime format.

To start, here is a clip of my last sonogram before the retrieval. Check out all those giant follicles! What they are doing here is measuring the dimensions of each follicle. Once they are big enough, the retrieval comes.




Click here for the movie

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM , Blogger Anna said...

Great follicles! You should be very proud! (Although, not that we have much control over what our bodes do!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home