Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Racing along

I can sort of feel the ovaries now. This is my 5th day of stims (though I haven't taken the 5th shot yet). My sonogram today was fine, though I had to get a cervical culture. That sucked. I'd do 10 sonograms before I'd do one of those.

I asked if I could run today and they said no, but it probably would be ok but we would say no and you shouldn't. So I took that as a "we can't tell you that you should because there is a bit of a risk, but really you'll probably be fine". So I'm going. This will certainly be my last run until like 10 days post-retrieval (if i can wait that long).

They did say that I have lots of follicles, so yay me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home