Egg Donation

I am an egg donor, and here you'll find details of my donation cycles. Go to the beginning of the blog for day-by-day details of each cycle. Questions or Comments? Email eggdonor@gmail.com.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Introduction

Donor #12543

age: 28
height: 5'9"
weight: 130 lbs
build: athletic
hair: brown
eyes: green
race: caucasion
religion: catholic (not practicing)
ethnic background: Italian / Irish / American Mutt
intelligence: superior
education: doctoral degree
marital status: married
children: none

successful egg donations: 6
children I have helped other families have: approx. 10-15

So was my profile after my last egg donation, a process that ran from April 2003 to October 2005. For those two and a half years, donating was a big part of my life. It was immensely rewarding, but also emotional and stressful. It was a constant as I went through a doctoral program, a marraige, and a struggle to establish my life.

5 Comments:

At 3:27 PM , Blogger Harry Somers said...

I just wanted to say I enjoy your reading your blog and hearing about the experiences of an egg donor. I also wanted to let you know about my blog, A Complete Guide to Egg Donation, that includes a list of every egg donor agency and fertility clinic in the US. I made it as a resource for women thinking about donating eggs and people interested in egg donation. Hope you enjoy it!

 
At 5:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:23 PM , Blogger Infertility centre said...

Good effort for Egg donation. It really makes sense.

 
At 7:35 AM , Anonymous Rachel Harris said...

I myself have gone through the rigorous process of selecting a pool of appropriate egg donors. This process takes a lot of time and research! Because of my, my sister became an egg donor.

 
At 10:38 PM , Blogger Sago IVF TeamĀ® said...

Hey nice blog,Thanks for this helpful information come back again for more interesting information. Keep it up! Egg Donor Europe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home